Sunday 29 May 2011

Belated Birthday

I’ve just realised that my blog being one year old completely passed me by! It was one back at the beginning of the month. I just wanted to do a quick post to acknowledge it at least.

I haven’t made many posts and I don’t have many followers, but I do cherish the friends that support my blog and make me want to continue. I have really enjoyed all that I’ve done here.

I love nothing more than hearing that someone has decided to read a story because of something that I’ve said. And this blog gives me somewhere to put my banners rather than them going unseen in some folder on my lappy.

So even if you barely stop by, or don’t really know me I want to say thank you. I’ve had fun and I hope you have too.

I am thinking about getting a new blog that I will use to post about my non-Twilight loves – books, music, films, food… anything that I’m enjoying enough to want to share with you. What do you think? Is that something that people might be interested in?

Thanks for your help in advance, never be shy of contacting me J

Rhian

3 comments:

Impossible is nothing said...

it would be great if you started the blog! <3

lipca said...

I'd love to read anything you decide to blog about. Go for it!! <3

Rhian0000 said...

Thank you ladies.

Nice to meet you Impossible is Nothing - cool name!

I am going to go for it. The lovely Ange is helping my make a pretty blog :) Well HTML coding it - so making it for me really!

I'm excited!

Rhian
xx

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger