Thursday 26 May 2011

Fifty Shades of Grey

This week I have said au revoir to Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon the story that has taken me on a journey for over a year now. But I can say a massive hello to Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James. *makes mental note to ask Icy where the 'James' came from*

I don’t have anything more to say than I already have about how much the story has meant to me, as I’m sure you’re all well aware by now, but I couldn’t let this day go by without a bit of a hurrah. Well done Icy, Ms Author.

I got my copy *squee*




If you want to buy your own head over to the Writers Coffee Shop now:  http://www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/publishinghouse/books/detail/23

You can follow Icy in her new splendid guise on her new blog https://sites.google.com/site/eljamesuc/ Very pretty by the way.

Oh and just because I love a bit of naughtiness, why don’t we see these again ;)



And just to be thorough...


Oh my, I love some FiftyShades....

Rhian
xx


1 comments:

Icy said...

Finally got around to seeing this.
As ever Rhian - it's lovely.
Love the banners... might steal them!
Thank you.
Icy x

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger