Monday 23 May 2011

Emancipation Proclamation: Edward and Bella

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin




Isabella Marie Swan. Edward Anthony Cullen. Worlds apart. Born into different realities. But there is a spark. A thunderbolt. Colpo di fulmine.

Can they break a cycle of hate and pain?

"Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings."
Elie Wiesel


Rhian
xx

3 comments:

lovebel said...

I swear it’s like you're trying to make me read it again. You pick up the best lines and pinpoint exactly what captivated me in EP.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it so much! :)
xxx

Ange said...

I really love how this makes me think... "Aw they look so bashful and like they have a crush on each other" but the vivid red you used as background makes me realize there's passion there...the kind that breaks walls... and makes hearts bleed... Loved it bb :P

lipca said...

I've seen a bunch of EP banners. This is one of my favorites. Great job!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger