Wednesday 1 June 2011

Simply Me

Hello lovelies!

I have got a new blog, one that isn’t Twilight specific where I can share all of my loves. I will blog about books that I read, films or shows that I watch, music that I listen to, food that I eat… anything and everything that I think is good enough to want to share with you.

In case you haven’t already guessed, I like to express myself through the written word, and seen as I don’t have the time to write at the moment I’ll be going there to share my thoughts and interests to satisfy my muse. It’s up to you if you want to read about them.

I don’t live a particularly glamorous life, I don’t have much money, a big house or a gorgeous man, but I do have things in my life that I love. I love stories that move me to tears, films that capture my imagination and food and drink that makes me moan. So if your interested click on the icon ‘Simply Me’ to the right to see my new blog and sign up for alerts if you want to.

Rhian
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger