Monday 6 June 2011

Breaking Dawn Trailer

Well it’s no surprise that we’re all swooning over the brand new Breaking Dawn trailer. I am immensely happy that Summit finally employed someone that was a good trailer editor and teased us just enough. Opening with anticipation as the wedding invitations are received, heightening the drama with Jake’s embittered response.

The audience are invited to the big event – an invitation that I will be taking advantage of for sure!

They teased us with some magnificent, if altogether too brief shots of the wonderful couple. Bella looked quite the beautiful bride and Edward’s voice-over made my heart flutter.



Who doesn’t want a man who loves you so much that eternity doesn’t feel like enough? Or maybe I’m just a romantic… Okay, admittedly there’s no maybe about it. I am swooning.

Then BAM: HEAT. Oh my god, so freaking hot – the bed breaking! I was close to hyperventilating for sure.





A little apprehension creeps in at the end. It was surprisingly well done, I thought – the whole pace slowing right down, honing in on Bella’s form and I almost feel that nudge myself. As Edward’s anxious face owns the screen….






Kudos Summit. I whine about the things that you get wrong, but I’ve got to commend what you’ve done right and I really think that this trailer is one of them. I am looking forward to November – please don’t disappoint me.

Rhian
xx

3 comments:

lovebel said...

Oh hon! I need a stronger word than swooning. I am so with you: they finally made it right. Of course, we fans never have enough and would have liked longer B&E scenes, but IMO it was perfect for a teaser trailer. It TEASED us alright! :)
Great post! Like I said good point well made! :D

Rhian0000 said...

Thank you, sweetie. I love how we agree on these things. Roll on November!!!

Ange said...

:) I'm like you bb... I love to whine when Summit disappoints but this time I have to give them credit for making a trailer that teased us and made us wait for November 18th even more anxiously... Gah! and it's always even a longer wait for me.. Mmmm... Argentina is not THAT far...

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger