Sunday 27 February 2011

Breaking Dawn

Mmm, feathers…



Well, as you all know and are undoubtedly as frustrated with as I am, Stephenie left us with the ‘fade-to-black’ love-scene in Breaking Dawn. However, I thought that this banner based on a sneak peak of a Breaking Dawn scene in the new film needed a little less of the fading and a bit more EPOV…

"
I felt a growl rumble through my chest. My cool breath leaving my body and blowing Bella’s hair, pimpling her flesh as it whispered over her skin.

It was too much. It was all too much.

Bella’s heart beat a rapid tattoo against my chest and I felt as though my own had started beating again. Impossible, I know, but I was sensation itself; the pulsating pleasure coursing through me was a glorious torment I could barely fathom, changing everything, consuming every thought. I had no idea…

My senses were overwrought, bombarded, staggered. Bella’s heat steamed the space around us – I could feel it on my skin.

The sound of our heaving breaths and moans echoed in the large room; Bella’s heart and blood and whimpers playing a tantalizing chorus to my ears.

The smell of her arousal was thick in the air, mingling with the perfect scent of her blood. It was devastating. The wrecking ball on that first day had nothing on this. This was powerful and awoke something entirely different in me.

I’d never felt more human. I’d never felt more animal.

My mind could grasp only one thought: Bella, my love.


I hope you liked it, a bit of a different post today.

Rhian
xx

4 comments:

lipca said...

I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing.

Lady Tazz said...

wow, this was good!!! write more!!!!

Ange said...

*sniffles* Damn Stephenie Meyer for withholding the good stuff... So much waiting around and she pulls a Fade to black... I think she practically coined the expression "fade to black" because I suspect that even though it existed it wasn't as used as it is nowadays... Anywho, thanks for sharing this bb... I always enjoy the little snippets of e's thoughts you share with us... You and Canon E are so in tune :D

Rhian0000 said...

Thanks, sweeties. It felt really good to write a little again. Even if it was just a few paragraphs.

And a special thanks to Ange for proofing all my stuff and helping me discover Photoshop brushes. Mwah!

xx

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger