Tuesday 4 May 2010

Rhi_Inspire

And so it begins...

Having fell firstly in love with Twilight and consequentially with Twilight FanFiction I have now found an additional way to while away the hours in the form of banners and blinkies.

I would like to thank those who encouraged me to do this, especially one particular person who knows who she is...I am extremely grateful for all your guidance and patience.

Many of my banners are inspired by Master of the Universe written by the lovely Snowqueens Icedragon, and that is where I began my Photoshop experience.

As we go along there will also be some Twilight banners, that’s where all this started right? And who knows, as other stories appeal to me there could be more…

So, without further ado, this is where you will find my work. I hope you enjoy...

1 comments:

Ange said...

I'm the inaugural comment? lol...I'm so happy you did this....We needed a Rhian Central so that when someone would ask me about your Banners or Blinkies I had somewhere to refer them too...

Thanks for building Rhian Central ;)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger