Saturday 8 May 2010

Because I can…

I said that I would be posting my creations in the order that I made them, however considering the MotU chapter that I have had the privilege of reading this morning I thought that this would be more appropriate.






Click for a larger view


Because Bella said
refont.com - Glitter textrefont.com - Glitter textrefont.com - Glitter text


This started out as a joke on Twitter back when Edward first proposed. Icy’s Bunker Babes went mad planning Fifty and Bella’s wedding. My suggestion was a wedding banner, my tagline being – “Because I can.”


However, now that this is really going to happen it means so much more. I am thrilled that she has said yes, even more so after the heartbreak and worry of Edward being missing.


Thank you for keeping Edward safe Icy, he means so much to all of us.

3 comments:

Icy said...

My pleasure Rhian... lovely blog.
Icy x

Ange said...

*sniffs* this brings me some memories of my crazy wedding planner days...*sniffs* because I can ...

;)

ladymystyque said...

oh babe those are lovely .. and you are right .. when Bella said "YES" the fandom rejoyced...

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger