Saturday 31 March 2012

Fifty Shades Freed


Rectifying my tardiness post-haste, here’s my banner for the latest instalment of the Fifty Shades Series – Fifty Shades Freed.



I’m so excited by all the recent mentions in the press and the excitement of a movie deal. It fascinates me to read and hear about Fifty away from the fandom and the online world. I’m waiting for that moment when someone from my RL that I haven’t old about it mentions it. Don’t think I’ll be able to contain myself.

I can’t wait to see it on the big screen, I foresee a thrilling fan fic Fifty friend outing! Though, I am a little nervous about being as aroused as I am reading the book in a public cinema… 0.0

As much as I like to talk about my love for the story, my experience while actually living the story has always been very private. When a Master of the Universe update came in, I read it alone, giving it my full attention and always needed a quiet house. It’s afterwards that I would fangirl about it with my Twitter friends or went to the bunker to squee, rave, theorise or vent as required. Watching some of those scenes in a public cinema will be a battle between my subconscious and inner goddess, I think!

I'm so excited to see how it’s done. The book was so thoroughly stimulating in every way; the tension between them, the love that blossomed, and of course, the mind-blowing sex with props. I am having flashbacks of talking about needing clean panties…. I’m not sure I want Showcase Cinema’s to know me that well. Lol! There’s no way I’ll miss it though!

Rhian
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger