Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

Hi Ladies,

I’ve been a bit lazy lately and haven’t been updating this blog. I’ve had school, work, an extremely irritating wisdom tooth, but also a trip to Chile where I had a fantastic time with my friend Babs.

This week I’ve found a little time on my hands and I’ve reopened my Photoshop programme and wanted to share in case anyone’s interested. I realised that I’d been remiss and hadn’t done a banner for the following instalments of the Fifty Shades series by E L James.



Well done, Icy. Or should I say Ms James? I’m so happy for you. I knew that all those hyper Twitter exchanges and outrageous bunker posts while we waiting for a new chapter of MotU had to lead to something else. It wouldn’t have been fair to keep the story to ourselves and in the end, there’s just no way to ignore hordes of women with mouths as big as ours. Lol!

 I raise a glass to you and to your new audience. Time to seduce and titillate.

Thanks,
Rhian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger