Tuesday 19 October 2010

Rhi_Inspire Reinspired

Hello lovelies,

Welcome to my new blog! I thought I needed a new look so I’ve made a new banner as my header and changed my colour-scheme. All in all, I’ve had a bit of a makeover with help from ange de l’aube. I can’t say how much I appreciate her help with this, but I will say that I flove her!


I hope that you like it. I’m not sure if you’d be interested, but you can now subscribe to the blog so that you’re alerted when I update.


Rhian
xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new format looks great.

Icy said...

Verra verra pretty - and sooo easy to read.
Looks lovely bb.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you know this looks even cooler on a lappy... one of my friends visited and brought her lappy with her... yep... even cooler on a lappy...

JSYK you are added to my affiliate page :P

and you allow Anonymous Comments? O.o

Rhian0000 said...

Thank you, ladies.
xxx

Jodie said...

sorry 50fied, i commented on your PoF post and forgot to tell you how great the new site is. hats off to you and ange!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger