Friday 27 April 2012

Fifty Shades Spoiler :S


So, I have a confession to make; I am a terrible, terrible friend.

I got all excited about Fifty Shades coming out in the shops and told my friend about it. She got all excited on my behalf when she saw a display of Fifty Shades of Grey in her local Tesco and decided to read it, she even bought a copy before I did!

I was quite excited she was reading it (first person from my RL) and we discussed it over Starbucks. She knows that I have a little cameo appearance in it (I might have gushed about it to her) so this is our conversation: 

Bestie: So, which book did you say you were in?

Me: The second one. You know I'm not a big character, there's just someone with my name. 

Bestie: So what do you do?

Me: I'm at a party. I'm the leading man's shrink’s wife. 

Bestie: Oh, right. 

Me: But I got cut from the third book, it was made shorter for the book version. I can't remember, I think it was another party... (thinks) maybe I was at their wedding.

Bestie: They get married???

Me: Oh my God!

Bestie: (pointed look)

Me: I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did that. I hate spoilers. 

Bestie: That is not how I saw the story going...

Me: I'm so sorry!

Bestie: You can keep saying that. 

Me: I'm sooo sorry. I just got a bit caught up in the excitement.

Bestie: I noticed.

Me: I'm a terrible, terrible friend. 

Bestie: Yeah. You better tell your friend that you did this to me.

Me: I'll tell her what I did. I might put it on my blog...

Bestie: You have a blog? You don’t tell me you have a blog, but you tell me that they get married?!

Worse still, my mouth ran away with me, I spoiled my friend big time and I'm not even in the freaking wedding. Icy didn't even write the wedding! What a major 'doh' moment. *shakes head at self*

Rhian
xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger